Principles for Fair Use in Journalism
#innedco #edtech #copyright
The following post if from guest blogger, Herb Saperstone of PSD’s own Channel 10.
The Center for Social Media has excellent information regarding fair use in the context of the ever-expanding landscape of online media. American University Law Professor, Peter Jaszi says, “Limited but significant use of preexisting copyrighted material in our own information activities and Is protected in copyright doctrine of fair use.” Student projects, media critiques, news reporting, social-oriented journalism, etc. can and must find ways to use copyrighted materials. Video courtesy of Center for Social and Media Impact
About TeachTechPSDInstructional technology department within Poudre School District, Fort Collins, CO
- RT @rmbyrne: StoryMap JS - Create a Mapped Story to Save in Google Drive ow.ly/ASwU7 4 days ago
- RT @21Csurvivalist: Showcasing student work through digital portfolios @teachtechpsd #lambkinsleadthepack http://t.co/EQYH4Mxfgn 4 days ago
- RT @21Csurvivalist: Helping 1st grade team capture what these kids love about 1st grade! @teachtechpsd #BackToSchool http://t.co/DNvgBrjPm5 5 days ago
- Studyladder, online english literacy & mathematics. Kids activity games, worksheets and lesson plans.
- The Periodic Table of Videos - University of Nottingham
- A timeline of conflicts
- Visual poetry
- Technology Integration Matrix
- Economic lesson plans, Personal Finance lesson plans and resources for educators, students and afterschool providers | EconEdLink
- Discovery Education - Curiosity in the Classroom
- Photo editor online - Pixlr.com edit image