Principles for Fair Use in Journalism
#innedco #edtech #copyright
The following post if from guest blogger, Herb Saperstone of PSD’s own Channel 10.
The Center for Social Media has excellent information regarding fair use in the context of the ever-expanding landscape of online media. American University Law Professor, Peter Jaszi says, “Limited but significant use of preexisting copyrighted material in our own information activities and Is protected in copyright doctrine of fair use.” Student projects, media critiques, news reporting, social-oriented journalism, etc. can and must find ways to use copyrighted materials. Video courtesy of Center for Social and Media Impact
About TeachTechPSDInstructional technology department within Poudre School District, Fort Collins, CO
- The first 2015-2016 DIP celebration is today! For those of you who signed up to attend, see you at 4:15 @ Kinard. 4 days ago
- PSD's Annual 4th Grade Rendezvous. Students learning about Colorado history and science at Museum of Discovery. https://t.co/26dMfKVzda 5 days ago
- Are you interested in learning more about digital innovation in your classroom? Consider joining the Digital... fb.me/4Q7EemqFa 6 days ago
- Studyladder, online english literacy & mathematics. Kids activity games, worksheets and lesson plans.
- The Periodic Table of Videos - University of Nottingham
- A timeline of conflicts
- Visual poetry
- Technology Integration Matrix
- Economic lesson plans, Personal Finance lesson plans and resources for educators, students and afterschool providers | EconEdLink
- Discovery Education - Curiosity in the Classroom
- Photo editor online - Pixlr.com edit image